Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Final Curriculum Review

I have been trying to embed this video for three hours. I can do this it just takes me time. I liked doing this project because it is something I will use this year. I used Picnik for the photos and the new iMovie. I am glad to finish this project. I am not totally happy with my video and I will work on it in the future.

I made this video for my 8th grade class who study WWII. I went off of the Pulitzer Prize picture taken on Iwo Jima. I went through all of the soldiers in that photograph and told you a little about their lives. In 8th grade some of my students have misconceptions about war and this video will help them out to understand war. I like talking about the soldiers and steering away from historical facts. This photo was made into the statue that you can see in D.C. and I tried to tie that in to the video.

I liked using Picnik during this project because of many options. I selected colors and used the Ken Burns effect on iMovie. I tried not to cover up the faces and pictures with words because that will take away from the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment